Digital Temperature Indicators for USB Type-C Cables
Design & Installation Guide
The latest USB Type-C devices and the cables used to charge them experience power levels of up to 240 W. The small pin-to-pin spacing significantly increase the risk of dangerous overheating. Download the Littelfuse setP™ Design & Installation Guide to learn how to protect USB Type-C connections.
- Compact footprint 0805 mils
- Sensitive and reliable temperature indication
- SMD compatible with reflow soldering process
- USB Power Delivery complaint
- Zero IR loss contribution
- Protects systems with 100W or higher power
- Evaluated to UL 1434 and Annex J of IEC 60730-1
- USB Type-C plugs
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Chargers with captive Type-C cables
- Fast charging standards and protocols compliant with USB-C and USB-PD
Complete the form for immediate access.