Littelfuse Automotive Sensor Products offer a wide range of sensors for use in monitoring various vehicular functions in the areas of passenger safety, comfort and convenience plus vehicle powertain, chassis and emission applications.
Littelfuse battery management devices provide methods of conserving battery power, protecting against over-discharge, combining and protecting auxiliary equipment such as liftgate motors.
Battery mini-Breakers (Thermal Cutoff Devices)
Littelfuse battery mini-Breakers provide battery cell protection for high-capacity Lithium Polymer and prismatic cells.
Custom-Engineered Electrical Equipment
Designing and Building Custom-Engineered Modules for Electrical Distribution, Protection and Control.
- Arc-Resistant Load Break/Disconnect Switches
- Arc-Resistant Switchgear
- Custom Built Switchgear MCC
- Dewatering Substations
- Integrated Variable-Frequency Drives
- Littelfuse Startco Soft Starters
- Metal-Clad and Metal-Enclosed Switchgear
- Mine-Duty Medium-Voltage Junction Box
- Mining Machine Controls
- Neutral-Grounding Resistors
- Outdoor Portable Substations (Skid and Trailor Mounted)
- Power Factor Correction Systems/Capacitor Banks
- Power Monitoring and Control
- Power Takeoff Panels (PTO)
- Reconditioning and Upgrade Services
- Switch Houses
- Trailer or Skid-Mounted Gen Set
- Underground Portable Power Centres
- DC Vehicle Connectors
DC Power Distribution Modules
Feature multiple electrical power outputs, acceptance of many fuses, fuse types & relays.
- DC Solenoids and Relays
Common Mode Noise Filters (CMF) attenuate common mode noise in differential and balanced transmission, and power supply and audio lines.
Fuse Blocks, Fuse Holders and Fuse Accessories
Littelfuse offers a comprehensive line of fuse blocks, fuse holders, and fuse accessories for automotive, electronic, and electrical markets.
- Auto & Commercial Vehicle Fuse Holders
- Bodies, Caps, Covers and Terminals
- Box Cover Units
- Dead Front Fuse Holders
- Electrical Power Distribution Blocks
- Fuse Blocks
Fusible Switches and Panels
Provide a complete, one-piece solution for easy procurement and code compliance.
Gas Discharge Tubes
Dissipate high voltage transients through a contained plasma gas with high surge capability, low capacitance and small size.
Range of power inductors utilizing thin film photolithography technology metal alloy composite with low loss and high current capability for power supply circuits.
- Integrated Circuits
Magnetic Sensors and Reed Switches
Magnetic sensing products utilizing Reed and Hall Effect technologies, with custom solutions available.
- New Products
- Other Products and Accessories
Polymer ESD Suppressors
Low capacitance polymer base product for protecting high speed data circuit from ESD damage and maintaining data integrity.
Polymer-enhanced, precision Zener diodes that offer resettable protection against multi-Watt fault events without the need for multi-Watt heat sinks.
High reliability power semiconductors utilize the latest technology.
Protection Relays and Controls
A full range of Protection Relays and Controls for the harshest environments.
- Alternating Relays
- Arc Flash Detection
- Covers and Mounting Adapters
- Feeder Protection
- Ground Fault Relays
- Flashers and Tower Lighting Controls
- Industrial Products
- Intrinsically Safe Relays
- Motor and Pump Protection
- Pump Controls and Liquid Level Controls
- Relay Current Transformers
- Relay Software
- Resistance Grounding
- Retrofit Kits
- Single Function Relays
- Time Delay Relays
- Trailing Cable Protection
- Voltage Monitoring Relays
PolySwitch Resettable PTC Fuses
Resettable Overcurrent Protection devices with various options: Surface Mount, Radial Leaded, Strap and Low Resistance.
- IXYS Power Semiconductors and ICs
- Silicon Carbide
- Ignition IGBTs
- Discrete Thyristors View All
- Baseband Voice DS1 Protection
- Broadband Optimized Protection
- High Exposure Surge Protection
- Line Circuit Access Switch LCAS Protection View All
- Automotive Qualified
- General Purpose ESD Protection
- Lightning Surge Protection
- Low Capacitance ESD Protection
- Ultra Low Capacitance
Shock protection for people and equipment working in dangerous environments.
Surge Protection Modules and Devices
Our Surge Protection Devices (SPDs) And Modules Are Designed To Provide Protection From Transient Overvoltage. They Are Thermally-Protected And Built With High-Quality, Dependable Materials.
Innovative temperature sensing solutions
Reliable standard and thermal protected varistor, available in a variety of forms, surge current capability up to 70,000 Amp.
- Automotive Sensors
- Datasheets & Downloads
- 3D Models
- Application Guides
- CAD Drawings
- Engineering Drawings
- ICP Test Report
- Product Catalogs
- Product Manuals
- View All...
Competitor Cross Reference
Check Distributor Stock